Jan 4, 2018
In episode #522, Eric and Neil outline ways that anyone can gain
more Facebook fans without having to use paid ads. Tune in to hear
their stellar advice on how to build a strong following.
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Your First 1,000 Facebook
Fans Without Paid Ads
- [00:36] Facebook is still important because they link back to
other social media apps.
- [00:58] Blast your email list or whatever social assets that
- [01:12] In your very first email, link to your Facebook
- [01:24] Use an exit pop-up on your website. For this, Neil
likes to use Hello Bar on
his Quick Sprout
- [01:33] Using this tactic, Neil gets about 1,000 fans per
- [02:00] Think about who you can partner with for things like
joint webinars; this will expand your reach.
- [02:40] You could get 50-100 more followers/subscribers doing
- [02:58] If you want a lot of fans, join Facebook groups that
relate to your business and participate. This means that you have
to get in on conversations or even start them.
- [03:32] You can take shortcuts, but shortcuts won’t get you
- [03:41] “Give before you ask.” -Neil Patel
- [03:47] Neil and Eric give a ton of free advice in order to get
return customers and to build an active and enthusiastic fan
- [04:17] Eric thinks giveaways are helpful to building a
or Vyper are great ways to
- [04:59] Neil likes content gates: he blocks off certain content
and makes it “premium” content that is only available to Facebook
- [05:28] That’s it for today!
- [05:30] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want
to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: