May 10, 2019
In episode #1013, we discuss how to get started with
paid performance marketing. Tune in to hear our tips for making
this type of marketing work for you.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
DM Eric if you would like to
participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Started with Paid
- [00:40] Affiliate marketing can be performance
- [01:05] Paid performance marketing is taking a
financial risk, but getting paid per lead.
- [01:25] Neil thinks it is running paid ads.
- [01:40] Facebook loves paid ads.
- [02:02] Go to your competitors’ fan pages and look
at their info and ads link.
- [02:26] SEMRush is
good for this research, as well.
- [03:25] Tracking and attribution is important.
- [03:34] Leaddyno is
a great tool for this.
- [04:02] De-risk yourself when starting out and
start with a smaller budget that you can afford to lose.
- [04:41] Focus on one area before you focus on too
many things and spread yourself thin.
- [05:19] That’s it for today!
- [05:24] Don’t forget to check out Single
Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: