Jan 1, 2017
In Episode #154, Eric and Neil teach entrepreneurs how to get
started with Faceboook Ads.
Facebook Ads have proven to be a really effective tool to grow
conversion and traffic. Business owners are now able to customize
more of their ads on this platform without needing to be technical.
Listen as Neil and Eric provide you with great advice on how to get
started with Facebook Ads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Get Started with Facebook
- 00:48 – Boosting your posts
- 01:04 – Digital
Marketer’s Podcast episode on boosting posts has in-depth
information on the topic
- 01:18 – Boost what gets people engaged or what you want
- 01:34 – Boosting does NOT have to be expensive
- 01:54 – Neil loves to spend on page likes
- 02:14 – Spending money on likes is like building your own
- 02:37 – Targeting your audience on geographic location,
interests, etc. doesn’t work well unless you have an email list
similar to it
- 03:22 – Build lookalike audiences
- 03:40 – Use Google
Tag Manager to set your pixels
- 04:37 – Don’t do complex stuff just yet
- 04:47 – FIRST, use Facebook traffic for brand awareness
- 05:24 – AdEspresso has
ads templates which you can pull ideas from
- 05:48 – HelloBar is a
tool you can use to collect more page likes
- 05:51 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Start with the simple ads and prove its effectivity BEFORE
trying out complex ones.
- Do NOT forget to set-up yours pixels, first.
- Facebook ads can be used for different purposes – not just for
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.