Apr 16, 2018
In episode #624, Eric and Neil
discuss how you can get more out of your day. Tune in to hear how
you should be organizing your life.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Get More Out of Your
- [00:40] Google “Michael
Hyatt Perfect Day”,
which will explain how to block out your day.
- [00:53] Eric and Neil record at
a set time every week.
- [01:07] Thursdays are Eric’s
content days. Fridays are for his SAS products.
- [02:05] Eric will do networking
events, dinners, etc., because it is a priority for growing his
- [02:40] Figure out your end
goal and cut everything else out.
- [03:00] Neil doesn’t do
networking events, rather he does actual tasks.
- [03:15] He feels that if he
hasn’t accomplished his goals, he can’t rest, so he doesn’t care
about work/life balance: he works through illnesses and
- [03:29] Mark Schuster did a
blog post “Learning Before Earning”, which you should
- [04:09] The book,
Thing, tells you to
pick your most important goal and to just focus on
- [05:06] Building or fostering
good habits is key.
- [05:15] You have to rank things
to determine which is the most urgent/important.
- [05:42] Check out
Rescue Time: It will show you how you are spending your
time and allow you to cut the fat.
- [06:15] Delegate!
- [07:10] That’s all for
- [07:16] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: