Mar 20, 2017
In Episode #232, Eric and Neil discuss how to get more blog
comments. That interaction with your readers is an excellent way to
build relationships, trust and loyalty. Tune in to learn the basics
of interacting with your audience so that you can keep them coming
back to your page.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get More Blog
- 00:38 – Neil shares these tips
- 00:42 – Write in a conversational tone
- 00:44 – Use the words “you” and “I”
- 00:53 – Email out to your list
- 00:56 – Share your post on social web
- 01:16 – The more interactive you are in responding to your
comments, the more they’re going to come back and respond back to
- 01:25 – Use plug-ins
- 01:59 – You can build loyalty with your audience
- 02:21 – Hire or get someone to respond for you if you’re too
busy to do it
- 02:30 – Eric shares a page that shut down blog commenting on
- 02:49 – If your blog is a controversial one, it’s good to
remove the comments
- 03:03 - Subscribe, rate and review and get a chance to win a
free copy of Authority
- 03:15 – Text MARKETINGSCHOOL to 33444
- 00:00 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Blog commenting is one way to add a personal touch to your blog
- Use a conversational tone in your interactions.
- Sometimes, turning off blog commenting sections is for the
best, especially when it comes to controversial topics.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.