Mar 9, 2018
In episode #586, Eric and Neil
explain how you can get rich people to part with their money. Tune
in to hear how you can convince rich people to invest or become
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Get Money out of Rich
- [00:43] Eric has gotten money
from people by networking and then identifying what their
companies’ challenges were and coming up with
- [01:04] He waited a few months
to hit these people up for money.
- [01:30] Get to know people
before you ask for money!
- [01:50] Give help, show your
value, and offer something.
- [02:15] Always ask what
challenges they are facing, which is a great conversation
- [02:45] Have multiple
touchpoints and remain top-of-mind.
- [03:20] Nextiva was founded by the guys who created
Endurance International and iPowerWeb.
- [03:40] Eric didn’t pitch the
Nextiva founder; the founder reached out to get Eric speak at a
- [04:00] Eric went because he
saw Steve Wozniak would be speaking at this conference.
- [04:10] They then developed a
relationship and he came to Eric to ask for help.
- [04:27] Usually, this is
unique, but the key is they had established a relationship before
the topic of business was broached.
- [05:24] That’s it for
- [05:28] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: