Feb 28, 2019
In episode #942, we discuss how to get results from
content marketing. Tune in to hear how you can amp up your content
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing School reaches 1M
downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate, review, subscribe,
and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Get Exponential
Results With Your Content Marketing
- [00:45] We have blog content that is mediocre in
terms of production and quality.
- [01:18] You have to look for winning content.
- [01:45] Go look at your best-performing content and
increase results there.
- [02:08] Look at the keywords driving most of your
traffic on GSC, plug those into UberSuggest and re-write your
content to make it longer and use the long-tail variations of the
- [02:42] The 80/20 rule is generally true.
- [03:00] Use Clickflow
or GSC to split test your headlines.
- [03:33] A/B testing your content is important.
- [03:45] It’s a little effort for great
- [03:58] As other related sites or sites you’ve
mentioned for a Tweet or share.
- [04:22] Pillar pages are well-designed chapters of
- [04:48] Each chapter should be 4000-5000
- [05:00] The links are internal and interconnected.
It’s a great way to increase rankings.
- [05:36] It’s a pain to update content, but it’s
- [05:47] That’s it for today!
- [05:51] We hit our goal of 1 Million downloads! So,
we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Check out this
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: