Jun 2, 2020
In episode #1401, we share how
to get a good digital marketing intern! If you, like us, want
hungry, humble and smart new members on a growing team, hiring
interns is a great way to do this and can benefit everyone in the
process! Tune in to hear about the best avenues to explore to find
promising talent and committed new team members.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Get a Good Digital
- [00:31] What
makes a good marketing intern?
- [01:04] Offering value to founders and CEOs through
- [01:51] The
growth of interns into something important in a
- [02:15] Posting to AngelList, colleges and forums for
- [03:39] Hiring
processes, smart training techniques and setting interns up for
- [04:47] Keeping a great intern on the team through a
full time offer.
- [05:02] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: