Feb 21, 2017
In Episode #205, Eric and Neil discuss how to get 300 real
targeted followers in Instagram per day. Tune in
to learn how you can grow your following on Instagram from zero to
300K. Also find out how Neil
Patel's powerful campaign made his presence known to people
outside of his field.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Get 300 Real Targeted
Followers in Instagram per Day
- 00:46 – Eric interviewed Nathan Chan of Foundr Magazine
- 00:57 – Nathan got his Instagram following from 0 to 300K
- 01:10 – Nathan used the tool, Crowdstrike
- 01:42 – Crowdstrike looks “spammy”, but it works
- 02:02 – After establishing legitimacy, do shout for shout
- 02:40 – Use hashtags
- 03:10 – Pay powerful influencers to like your photos
- 03:23 – Your photos will start spreading
- 03:50 – Neil Patel’s Instagram campaign explained
- 04:30 – The campaign worked really well
- 05:08 – It is a lot of work to get to your first 300
- 05:28 – Follow and unfollow people
- 05:34 – Every time you upload a photo, use 30 hashtags
- 05:53 – Post consistently
- 06:08 – Post Instagram stories and live videos daily
- 06:50 – Use hashtags in the comment
- 07:07 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Growing your following from zero to hundreds of thousands is
possible by using the right tools and strategies.
- Increasing your Instagram presence demands time and
- Leveraging hashtags and spending some money for key influencers
to “like” your photos is proven to work.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.