Mar 12, 2017
In Episode #224, Eric and Neil discuss how to generate
consulting leads from your website. How do you attract these leads?
What needs to change with your website, today, in order to increase
those potential clients? From live chat to webinars, tune in to
find out Eric and Neil’s proven strategies that keep the door open
for those leads.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Generate Consulting Leads
From Your Website
- 00:32 – First is to add live chat on your website and have
someone manning it
- 01:06 – Don’t just have long form fields, break it into
- 01:40 – Make sure you are segmenting people
- 02:23 – Use marketing automation and leverage your different
- 02:43 – Be creative in the way you collect leads
- 02:49 – Neil’s SEO
- 03:00 – Neil has thousands of unique URLs going into his
- 03:23 – Neil helps people get more traffic
- 03:47 – Make sure you set up an experimentation framework
- 05:03 – Insert calls-to-action
- 05:10 – You can get more leads this way
- 05:51 – Do webinars
- 05:56 – Neil’s webinars work
- 06:45 - Phone calls work, too
- 07:00 – CallRail tracks
where the calls are coming from and record them
- 07:46 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Continue to be creative in the way you collect leads.
- Run an A/B test and implement a growth experiment
- Call-to-actions can sometimes be aggressive, but don’t discount
the fact that it still works.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.