Sep 4, 2018
In episode #765, Eric and Neil
discuss how to find the best marketing talent. Tune in to hear how
you can find young, motivated workers.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Find the Best Young
- [00:37] Eric’s interns have
always been great.
- [01:06] Singlegrain often
uses Angellist to find the best people.
- [01:31] It is important to have
a hiring process.
- [01:58] You can find young
talent via blogging and social sites, but the best way to find
great talent is to have interns.
- [02:20] Neil’s company looks
for interns who really want a career in marketing.
- [02:30] They train them to grow
with the company.
- [02:52] When you get them
young, they aren’t jaded.
- [03:30] Be a “T-Shaped”
- [04:18] If you want people who
are “up to speed”, look for people who did internships at other
- [04:42] Most agencies won’t
hire their interns.
- [05:08] Pay your
- [05:18] By paying interns, you
set a good precedent.
- [05:30] That’s it for
- [05:34] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: