Jun 27, 2017
In Episode #331, Eric and Neil discuss how to find influencers
on Instagram. Tune in to learn how you can find influencers that
are popular in your industry. Eric and Neil discuss the
easiest and fastest way to get going with an influencer
and why they think Instagram is gold.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Find Influencers on
- 00:38 – There are companies who provide influencers but they’re
- 00:45 – There are also some direct influencers, but it’s
difficult to negotiate with them
- 00:56 – Neil suggests trying to get to know one influencer
- 01:04 – You can then go to different influencers’ parties
- 01:12 – Offer that influencer a “part-time job” then he will
also ask his influencer friends
- 01:29 – It saves money and is quite easier than going through a
- 01:50 – The same tactic works for most social media
- 02:06 – The influencers reply faster and work quicker
- 02:28 – Eric has invested in an influencer marketing/AdWords
- 02:38 – There’s gold on Instagram
- 03:02 – You can leverage the search function on Instagram
- 03:14 – Find the top posts and top pages and reach out to those
- 03:56 – Dig deeper on Instagram
- 04:18 – Gary V’s video regarding
- 04:43 – Go to targeted influencers in your space
- 04:50 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Find an influencer, offer him or her a “part-time job” and they
will reach out to other influencers.
- Instagram is a fantastic place to look for influencers—leverage
it for your marketing.
- Make sure your influencer is huge in your space or it’ll be a
waste and will not convert.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.