May 23, 2020
In episode #1391, we speak about
how to find great marketers during hard times. The crisis in which
we find ourselves currently means that a lot of people are out of
jobs, at least in the US. But how do you go about finding good
marketers and connecting with them in this strange new world? Tune
in to hear about a few ways we have found to be useful for
attracting great talent to your company!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Find Great Marketers
During Hard Times.
- [00:33] The
difficult context many business find themselves in right
- [00:54] The
tech perspective and finding companies that have been laying off
- [01:47] Starting conversations with people at the right
- [02:05] Browsing forums and blogs for engaged employees
- [03:06] The
relationship between great writing and marketing - looking for
- [03:45] Approaches that do not work so well in this
- [04:02] That
is it for today!
- [04:05] To
stay updated with events and learn more about our mastermind, go to
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: