Aug 28, 2018
In episode #758, Eric and Neil
tell you how you can find freelancers that don’t suck. Tune in to
hear how your hiring process could be improved.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Find Cheap Freelancers
That Don't Suck
- [00:43] Eric has been
using AngelList to find freelancers, while Neil has been
using Upwork and Problogger.
- [01:20] Eric has found great
recruiters on Upwork.
- [02:00] Make sure you choose
people who have good reviews, high success ratio, and a lot of
- [02:30] Neil likes to skype
with potential freelancers.
- [03:00] Just talk to people and
figure out what they can do for your business.
- [03:20] Basecamp has written about their hiring
- [03:50] Pay potential employees
for a small test project.
- [04:15] This will give you an
idea about the quality of their work.
- [05:10] Neil would find
freelancers and test out 5 at the same time.
- [05:26] That’s all for
- [05:28] If you could take two
minutes out of your day, we are trying to improve the listening
experience for you, so go to Singlegrain.com/survey and help us gain some insight into what matters
to our listeners.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: