Jan 14, 2019
In episode #897, we discuss
raising money through Angel Investors. Tune in to hear how you can
get your business initial funding.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Find an Angel
- [00:34] Go to
- [00:45] This is the easiest way
to get started.
- [00:52] Eric just raised his
original money through friends and family.
- [01:10] Eric only asked other
entrepreneurs, so it wasn’t as awkward.
- [01:17] Y Combinator Safe Note is a simple agreement for future
- [01:34] It took him 2 weeks to
- [01:51] Find relevant investors
(those who understand your field).
- [02:18] You have to be ok with
getting a “no”.
- [02:40] Look up how other major
businesses raised money.
- [03:30] When raising money
through Angel Investors, make sure your pitch is solid and contains
all pertinent information investors would want to know.
- [04:20] Don’t just go through
- [04:49] If you don’t have a
solid business network, go to conferences to build one.
- [05:27] You can also put your
product up on Product Hunt, as a lot of VC’s check out that
- [05:29] That’s all for
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: