In Episode #31 Eric and Neil teach you how to find a great consultant. They’ll discuss different sites and sources to find contracted workers and how you can find people with high-quality work for a low price.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – How you can find a great consultant.
- 00:40 – Where can you find them?
- 01:03 – You need a great process.
- 01:45 – Go to Upwork.com.
- 02:00 – Look for people related to the task you need done, and look over their reviews and portfolio.
- 02:25 – Be specific with what you need done.
- 02:45 – You will find people who are creative and are a good fit.
- 03:15 – Find out quickly who’s qualified.
- 03:30 – One of Eric and Neil’s main developers is a contracted worker.
- 04:36 – Another contracted worker from Growth Everywhere
- 05:05 – Use LinkedIn and search for people that work at your competition.
- 06:00 – Little to no risk.
- 06:24 – Force Hiring, from The Sale Acceleration Formula
- 07:40 – Reach out to people on LinkedIn.
- 08:10 – Don’t hire people from major cities.
- 09:15 – Get work done for a lot cheaper.
- 09:30 – Subscribe to our podcast learn more!
3 Key Points:
- Use hiring sites to find qualified workers.
- Create a process that will help you identify a good fit.
- Hire people in small cities, where the cost of living is lower.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review.
Connect with us: