May 15, 2019
In episode #1018, we discuss how
you can deal with any type of negative press. Tune in to hear how
you can fight negative press.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the
details on this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to
Fight Negative Press
- [00:35] Negative press could be
bad Google search results.
- [01:05] Neil has had a really
bad write up about his company.
- [01:30] Overall, Neil feels he
has done right by people and always refunds people’s money when
they are unhappy.
- [02:05] Do reputation
management through SEO link building.
- [02:50] Neil ignores all the
bad press and feels it is all made up.
- [03:45] Neil also had bad
article written about him in Wired magazine.
- [04:38] He also settled a class
action lawsuit and lost a lot of customers because of the bad
- [05:00] If it hadn’t been for
the bad press, Neil would have sold his company.
- [05:50] The current person
writing bad posts about Neil is clearly fabricating elements of his
story and posted anonymously.
- [06:08] That’s it for
- [06:15] Don’t forget to check
out Single Grain for more info about our free live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: