Nov 10, 2018
In episode #832, we discuss how
you can expand your SEO campaign. Tune in to hear how you can
target international markets.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Expand Your SEO Campaign
- [00:46] Neil is now targeting
various countries throughout the world via his website.
- [01:15] Neil once travelled to
an event in Brazil and it convinced him to target that
- [02:08] He went after Brazil
first because he bonded with the audience from the
- [02:25] The second time Nail
expanded to another international market, he realized you need
people native to that locality.
- [02:56] You can’t just hire
translators, you need people on the ground.
- [03:30] Neil gets 100,000
visitors per month from Germany.
- [03:43] Brazil brings in over
- [04:00] When you translate your
content, it will take a year to get off the ground in those
- [04:05] Don’t translate all of
your content, make sure you curate it for each market.
- [05:19] That’s all for
- [05:24] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: