Sep 1, 2016
In Episode #32 Eric and Neil describe influencer marketing and
teach you the most effective way to use it for your product. If you
thought influencer marketing wasn’t for your new company, think
again. It’s a lot easier than it may seem.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:22 – What is influencer marketing?
- 00:35 – The Beats by Dre example
- 00:57 – Famous and popular people using products to attract
- 01:30 – How can you leverage influencer marketing?
- 01:45 – Paying models per post.
- 02:10 – The numbers can be very lucrative for your
- 03:00 – One key thing: How loyal is someone’s following?
- 03:50 – Don’t pick the influencers with the biggest following.
Look at their followers’ engagement.
- 04:25 – Buying ads in bulk packages
- 04:50 – You don’t have to reach out to these influencers on
their own. Use Famebit.com.
- 05:50 – Make sure your influencer is the right fit for your
- 06:25 – Sporadic posts don’t have a big impact.
- 06:40 – A consistent weekly post will have a bigger
- 07:20 – Using a specific coupon with influencer marketing
- 07:40 – You can track that ad’s success.
- 08:00 – See you tomorrow!
3 Key Points:
- You can leverage influencer marketing to bring in a lot of
- Look at someone’s follower loyalty—not the number of
- Consistent posts will have a bigger impact.
- Famebit.com – A great place
to start when you are first getting into influencer marketing.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.