Feb 23, 2019
In episode #937, we discuss how
to effectively collect more emails in 2019. Tune in to hear our
tips and tricks.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Effectively Collect More
Emails In 2019
- [00:38] There’s a ton of pop-up
email software out there.
- [01:05] The benefit is that
they optimize and convert for you.
- [01:26] Exit Intelligence will design your pop-ups, manage your account,
and make sure you hit your desired conversion
- [01:35] It costs about $3000
for the service.
- [02:10] Pop-ups don’t work as
well as they used to.
- [02:25] Quizzes are a great
device to get more emails.
- [02:40] Eric and Neil aren’t
sure what the best method is anymore.
- [03:00] Eric is going to stick
to creating free tools.
- [03:15] You don’t have to build
a tool, just find what works for you.
- [03:28] You can buy tools or
scripts instead of making them.
- [04:15] Live events/streams are
a great gimmick for getting more email addresses..
- [04:45] 1K
Projects is a great
- [04:50] That’s it for
- [05:00] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Don’t forget to continue listening to our podcast
for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: