Nov 29, 2019
In episode #1216, we talk about
how to do a survey in order to better serve your audience! We use
the example of our recent Growth Accelerator event and the survey
we did after the fact to gauge what the audience liked the most and
their thoughts for improvement. Tune in to hear how you can use a
survey to get closer to your people!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Do an Audience Survey.
- [00:31] Experiences at our
recent Growth Accelerator event.
- [01:24] Some of the questions
we used in our post-event survey.
- [02:45] Why certain people do
not connect with certain types of content.
- [03:39] Maximizing what you
already have before more growth.
- [04:30] Using open-ended
questions and finding the common threads in answers.
- [06:40] Allowing space for
people to add their own feedback for your benefit.
- [07:10] That’s it!
- [07:13] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: