Sep 21, 2018
In episode #782, Eric and Neil
discuss how they deal with shit-talkers. Tune in to hear how you
can deal with the negativity.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Deal With Shit
- [00:40] Shit talkers don’t
necessarily hate you, but they can still screw up your
- [01:11] Eric loves being talked
about, because it makes him feel successful.
- [01:40] Neil thinks he has the
most shit-talkers in the industry who do not like his
- [02:15] Don’t talk the shit
talk to heart, take it as constructive criticism.
- [02:33] At least you are
getting some form of feedback.
- [03:20] Neil once emailed a
shit-talker back and thanked him for the feedback, then asked him
if he implemented any of his tactics.
- [03:45] He wanted to know if
the shit-talker used tactics and found they didn’t
- [04:00] Do not take negative
- [04:34] Always focus on
improving your work.
- [04:54] That’s it for
- [05:00] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help Eric and Neil meet their goal of 1
Million downloads per month. They will throw a live event once they
reach their goal.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: