Aug 2, 2020
In episode #1462, we share how to create legendary content when
you are strapped for time. Think about creating short, punchy
tweets to begin with and build them out later into fuller length
pieces when you have time. Tune in to hear the formula for creating
content that grabs people’s attention and keeps them
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to Create Legendary
Content When You Are Short on Time.
- [00:33] When you are super busy, finding time
to create content seems impossible.
- [00:56] Capture your thoughts in a tweet to
make an impact with little time involved.
- [01:36] The tweet can later be built out into
a more elaborate piece of content.
- [02:05] Go to your competitor’s website to
find ideas for content quickly.
- [02:21] Do not copy your competition but
create your own version that is even better.
- [02:40] A formula for successful content,
including a catchy headline and hook.
- [03:28] Outline the body of your piece by
listing the subheadings and fill in a sentence or
- [04:02] Use Google to check your facts and
link to the sources you have used in your article.
- [04:15] Remember: your content does not have
to be text-based.
- [04:42] AIDA: A is for awareness; I is for
interest; D is for decision; A is for action.
- [05:35] To stay updated with events and learn
more about our mastermind, go to the Marketing School site for more information or text
us on 310-349-3785!
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Glengarry Glen Ross
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know
in the comments below
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a
Connect with Us: