Dec 1, 2016
In Episode #123, Neil and Eric discuss the ways you can create
form fields that lead to conversion. Listen to know more about
which form field strategies actually work and which ideas you can
incorporate into your own.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:27 – Today’s topic: How to Create Form Fields that
- 00:41 – Having less form fields will lead to higher conversion
rates but quality will go down
- 01:00 – Break up form fields
- 02:20 – Your mileage will vary
- 02:31 – It’s about getting conversions for qualified leads
- 02:40 – Small tweaks can make a difference
- 03:32 – Remove the asterisks in your forms
- 03:41 – Leverage exit pop-ups
- 04:18 – Add a check mark for “other” options to get more
- 04:55 – Integrate form fields into stories
- 05:51 – Check out Quick
Sprout and Neil Patel for
more info on how to optimize form fields
- 06:16 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- The goal is NOT about getting the most conversions.
- Breaking up your forms into steps will help you segment your
- Evaluate how to make your form fields better as the smallest
tweak can make the biggest difference.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.