May 24, 2019
In episode #1027, we discuss how to create amazing
user experiences for which Google will reward you. Tune in to hear
how you can do this.
We have committed to throwing a FREE Marketing School
Live Event in Los Angeles. Check out the details on this
website if you would like to attend. Remember: we are
capping the event at 500 people, so sign up now, if you’re
DM Eric if you would like to
participate in the VIP dinner.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create an Amazing
User Experience That Google Loves
- [00:40] Create something the user will love.
- [01:31] Run surveys to see why people aren’t having
a good experience.
- [03:10] Think about the customer first and you will
win in the long run.
- [03:40] Amazon’s goal was to provide the best user
- [04:10] All of Eric’s products are Apple, because
they provide a good user experience.
- [05:25] Please your customers and you will please
- [05:51] That’s it for today!
- [05:56] We are almost at capacity for our live
event, so register while you still can: Check out Single
Grain for more info.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: