Jan 9, 2018
In Episode #527, Eric and Neil explain how you can quickly and
easily create webinars. Tune in to hear some great tips for
creating webinars and an explanation of why these could be key to
Time-Stamped Show Notes:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to Create a Webinar in Less than
- [00:35] For those of you who already have content, you can turn
it into a webinar.
- [01:01] For reference, look at The
Content Reusage Workflow.
- [01:09] Eric recently looked at old content and repurposed some
of it for a webinar.
- [01:21] However, if you don’t have any content yet, go to
BuzzSumo, look at what topics
are performing well, and then make your own webinar about those
- [01:52] Check out SlideShare to see what the most
popular presentations are.
- [02:18] You need to figure out how to transition people into
leads or sales.
- [02:22] You want to do at least 30 minutes of education before
you go into your pitch (max 15 minutes).
- [02:40] Follow all of that up with an offer for further
webinars and opportunities.
- [03:20] Your pitch must be relevant to the topic covered in
- [04:02] If you are selling a service, you can download a lead
magnet or you can just offer your services at a discount for the
first ten people to sign up. Create offers or opportunities.
- [04:42] Eric recently released a tool and offered a discount to
the first people to sign up.
- [05:20] When you establish urgency, it causes people to take
- [05:37] Make sure to tease offers at the beginning of your
webinar, so viewers will stay until the end.
- [05:52] If you are scheduling calls or selling a service, use
Schedule Once to plug
- [06:04] If you are selling a product, use Webinar Jam’s countdown clock to
help create the sense of urgency.
- [06:23] When you’re getting started, Google Hangouts is a great way
to create free webinars.
- [06:27] Zoom and GoToWebinar are paid
services you can also opt to use.
- [06:32] LeadPages is a
great way to create landing pages for your site/webinar.
- [06:46] That’s it for today!
- [06:48] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want
to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: