Dec 4, 2018
In episode #856, we discuss how
to create a marketing plan for 2019. Tune in to hear what things
you should think about to help you create a plan.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Create a Marketing Plan
is a great resource to use and live
- [01;05] Use each quarter to
plan for the next one.
- [01:55] Use Zoom
to meet with your remote
- [02:10] Scale up everything
- [02:35] Think about how to
increase lifetime value of customers.
- [03:45] Think about something
extreme you can do.
- [03:53] Take something that is
working and double down on it.
- [04:07] Think about what to
- [04:31] What ideas can you use
from other industries and apply it to your business?
- [04:56] What can you steal from
- [05:12] That’s it for
- [05:49] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: