Jan 9, 2020
In episode #1257, we share all
about creating luxury experiences for your customers and clients
that do not cost you a fortune. It’s all about going above and
beyond and trying your best to deliver on requests. Tune in to hear
what sets Emirates and Qatar Airways apart from other airlines, and
how you can apply these principles in your business.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How To
Create A Luxury Experience That Delights.
- [00:36] What each of us
considers to be luxury experiences.
- [00:58] Why flying Emirates
first class is the ultimate luxury experience.
- [01:45] What Emirate and Qatar
Airways offer that is like no other airline.
- [02:30] The value of creating a
luxury experience in your marketing and business.
- [02:47] Focusing on service and
why creating the experience doesn’t have to be
- [03:29] Consider hotels’
approach to service and apply it to your
- [04:42] The key to white-glove
service: try not to say “no”.
- [05:21] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: