Dec 24, 2018
In episode #876, we discuss how
you can craft an irresistible headline. Tune in to hear our tricks
for great headlines.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Craft an Irresistible
- [01:05] 8 out of 10 people will
read your headline, 2 out of 10 will read the rest of the
- [01:40] Don’t bait people,
instead survey people using Survey Monkey.
- [02:25] David Ogilvy, the
father of advertising, said 80 cents of the dollar is spent on the
- [03:00] Have a
- [03:12] Swiped has some of the best copywriters in the world,
so draw inspiration from them.
- [04:18] Run an A/B Split Test
using variations of the title.
- [05:22] Keep your hook the
same, but change a small element of it to target different
- [05:28] That’s it for
- [05:33] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: