Mar 27, 2018
In episode #604, Eric and Neil
discuss ways you can convert site visitors into repeat visitors.
Tune in to hear how you can increase your conversions and
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Convert Your Visitors
Into Repeat Visitors
- [00:45] 25-30% of
Single Grain’s visitors are repeat visitors.
- [00:48] Most people will have
this percentage of repeat visitors.
- [01:12] Collect email addresses
and re-market to them.
- [01:30] People on your email
list will be the highest converting channel.
- [01:36] Emails account for 30%
of Overstock’s sales.
- [01:55] Made a lead
- [02:10] Use Beacon.by to make checklists and ebooks. Other helpful
tools are: Canva and Hello
- [02:40] Use multiple channels;
try push notifications.
- [02:45] To facilitate this,
try Subscribers, Push Crew, or One
- [03:00] Chat bots are still
effective (not as much as last year). You can get 40% of those
people to your website.
- [03:24] You can use RSS to
- [03:50] It’s a quick and easy
way to blast everything.
- [04:10] Neil write his emails
manually, which may make his blasts more successful.
- [04:30] Tailor your titles and
content to each outlet (email, social, etc.).
- [05:00] Use email, push, chat
bots, and any new marketing channel to get people to your
- [05:14] The goal is to engage
with people as many times as possible.
- [05:55] Check out Neil’s guides
- [06:12] If you Google online
marketing, Neil is always one of the top results.
- [06:38] Don’t forget about
- [06:50] That’s all for
- [06:52] Go to Singlegrain.com/Giveway for a special marketing tool
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: