Oct 15, 2016
In Episode #76 Eric and Neil talk about how you can consistently
produce content–whether it’s for a blog, a podcast, or for your
social media platforms. Listen as they drop tips and value bombs to
help you be successful in planning and scheduling your content.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to consistently produce
- 00:50 – Have an editorial calendar and stick with it
- 01:12 – Make sure you have a schedule to follow
- 01:20 – Editorial
Calendar plugin on WordPress
- 01:24 – CoSchedule
- 01:38 – Always have a month’s worth of content, or you’ll run
into hiccups or issues
- 02:35 – Figure out the time you are most productive
- 03:00 – Pick out your titles in advance
- 03:15 – Use BuzzSumo for
- 03:48 – Have editors and writers to keep the process
- 04:38 – Look for the bottleneck
- 05:39 – Adjust your length to produce more
- 06:17 – The more content you have, the better you’re going to
- 07:26 – Don’t forget about repurposing content
- 07:40 – Check out content repurposing framework on Google
- 08:58 – Make sure you have the right process
- 09:11 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Have at least a month’s worth of content ready to go.
- Every business has a bottleneck; Look for it.
- Communication is key–remember to update your team about your
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.