Oct 28, 2018
In episode #819, we discuss
tactics for competing in a saturated market. Tune in to hear how
you can get an edge over the competition.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Compete in a Saturated
- [00:38] Neil recently released
version 2.0 of UberSuggest.
- [01:01] I looked at the big
players in the space and found that most of the major players
aren’t making a ton of money.
- [01:19] Moz
is making around 50 Million,
Ahrefs is between 30-100 Million, and SEMRush is between 50-100 Million.
- [01:39] Google does over 100
Billion in ad revenue.
- [01:50] I found their models
were all wrong, so I just released it all for free.
- [02:30] When you’re in a
saturated market and there is no clear winner, you take the best of
what everyone is doing.
- [03:00] Most people don’t use
all the features from each service, so take the best
- [03:40] The main differential
in Neil’s product is that it is user-friendly and free.
- [04:15] Learn from what other
people are doing.
- [04:45] My goal is to build an
all-in-one marketing suite that helps others generate traffic. I’m
not trying to compete with other SEO software.
- [05:15] Version 3.0 will allow
you to put in a URL and it will tell you what the top pages,
keywords, traffic, and will break it down by region.
- [05:28] That’s it for
- [05:34] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: