Nov 15, 2019
In episode #1202, we share how
we constantly find fresh content topics. There are plenty of tools
available that can help you track down the titles and topics that
are hot at the moment. Tune in to hear how brainstorming activities
can get you ten viable topics on the table in less than five
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Come Up with Unlimited Content Topics.
- [00:58] Using the Ubersuggest
and Answer the Public tools to find relevant topics.
- [01:20] Pick topics that
resonate with you and not just for the sake of
- [01:46] Doing
a site colon command of competitors
and what it shows you.
- [02:39] Why Ahrefs’ content
explorer and BuzzSumo are such helpful tools.
- [03:15] How to leverage popular
titles from other industries.
- [04:15] Getting a group of
industry friends together to brainstorm ideas.
- [05:05] Looking on social media
and on the web at what works for other popular
- [05:33] How we come up with
topics for this podcast.
- [06:05] That’s it for
- [06:07] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
- Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
- Answer the Public
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: