Feb 10, 2019
In episode #924, we discuss how
you can come up with unlimited content ideas. Tune in to hear how
we do this every week.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Come Up With Unlimited
Amount of Content Ideas
- [00:58] The Single Grain team goes to “content church” where they get
together and brainstorm different ideas.
- [01:30] If you 25 new ideas
from your team, one idea can be spun out into several kinds of
- [02:04] Use UberSuggest to check out how keywords are trending and
- [02:25] Every writer has their
own ideas. If you give writers a topic, they won’t perform as
- [02:45] Have your writers pitch
- [04:25] If you have ideas for
us, pitch us! We love hearing suggestions.
- [04:56] That’s all for
- [05:38] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los Angeles. Continue listening to our
podcast for further details.
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: