Apr 9, 2019
In episode #982, we discuss how
you can combat your declining social media traffic. Tune in to hear
what you can do to fight the decline.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How to Combat Your Declining
Social Media Traffic
- [00:50] Even traffic on Neil’s
LinkedIn video posts has declined.
- [01:15] Now, Neil is seeing his
reach decline to less than 20,000.
- [01:40] Instagram Live is new,
so they are boosting those posts.
- [02:05] Eric thinks you should
try the omni-channel approach to avoid the decline.
- [02:25] Neil agrees that you
need to leverage the newest channels to boost your
- [02:45] You need to scrub those
who don’t engage from your email lists.
- [03:10] Spend money on paid ads
in order to target the right people.
- [04:20] Social media is a
- [04:30] It’s also important to
know what your audience cares about.
- [04:50] If people aren’t
engaging, it’s probably because they don’t like your
- [05:15] Think about social
media content as a form of testing.
- [05:25] Test out different
types of content and see what works.
- [05:55] Grant Cardone is good
at slicing up the content they have and repurposing it.
- [06;18] When repurposing
content, post natively to the channel.
- [06:50] Don’t just assume
marketing guys on social media are sleazy. Rather, you should learn
- [07:11] That’s it for
- [07:40] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles this June. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
DM Eric if you would like to participate in the VIP
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: