Jan 13, 2020
In episode #1261, we discuss why
and how you should go about building different income streams
within your business. It’s not about having multiple businesses,
but about knowing how to monetize the various aspects within your
sphere. Tune in to hear how you can optimize the low hanging fruit
in your business!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Build Multiple Income Streams At Once.
- [00:37] Why you should attempt
to build multiple income streams, and examples of what we
- [01:13] Developing a course
that consistently makes you money.
- [01:39] Think of creative ways
to monetize what you are already doing.
- [01:55] Taking one asset and
putting multiple income streams around it.
- [02:20] Avoid starting too many
things and keep streams related to one another.
- [02:47] The importance of
having laser focus and when to expand.
- [03:40] Be careful of shiny
object syndrome and jumping from one thing to the
- [04:30] Looking for low hanging
fruit in areas that you have already invested in.
- [05:11] Establish your product
and audience before trying to generate income from
- [05:37] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: