Jan 8, 2020
In episode #1256, we discuss
different strategies for increasing your follower engagement. The
most important thing to remember is to add value first before
trying to pitch a product or service to your audience. Tune in to
hear why it is crucial to respond to questions and comments on your
social media platforms!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Build An Ultra-Engaged Audience That Buys From
- [00:36] Why you need to have a highly engaged
- [01:00] Your number of followers will not determine your
success in selling.
- [01:12] What you want to achieve by building an email
- [01:57] The correct ratio between emails that add value and
those that pitch a product/service.
- [02:16] People follow those who add value, not sell stuff all
- [02:29] Engage with your audience if you want them to be
- [03:10] Avoid giving generic advice and personalize responses
to your audience.
- [03:39] The value of responding to comments and questions on
- [04:24] Why you need to start doing more video-based
- [05:14] To stay updated with events and learn more about our
mastermind, go to the Marketing
School site for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: