Jan 10, 2017
In Episode #163, Eric and Neil teach us how to build a brand
using live video. In 2016, live videos became the new trend in
business. From SnapChat to Facebook Live, almost every platform has
their own channel to facilitate this service—so, why not use it?
Listen as Eric and Neil explain the benefits of live video and give
us effective strategies to get the most out of this marketing
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:28 – Today’s topic: How to Build a Brand Using Live
- 00:34 – Videos are getting bigger
- 01:11 – Live videos are the “behind the scenes” of people’s
- 01:53 – Gary
Vaynerchuk leverages videos in his own terms, hiring D’Rock to
follow him around and record his videos
- 02:26 – Gary V is ahead 10x because he does more live videos
than anyone else
- 03:08 – Doing exciting stuff that relates to people equates to
higher conversion rates
- 03:26 – Live videos are like your own TV channel
- 04:13 – People like doing business with PEOPLE
- 04:37 – Neil and Eric are both investing in live videos
- 04:50 – Wirecast is a
tool to help you re-broadcast your videos
- 05:34 – Article by
Leonard Kim on How to Get Facebook Verified
- 06:23 – Live videos on Facebook are getting priority
- 06:40 – Don’t just do live content on your videos – engage with
- 07:03 – Respond to your fans
- 08:16 – Whale allows people
to ask questions to each other
- 08:52 – That’s it for today’s episode!
3 Key Points:
- Live videos are becoming very popular, as there are NO limits
to the ways you can use them for your business.
- Videos that have relatable and exciting content WILL give your
- Broadcast your videos across all different channels to GROW
your reach; then, INTERACT with your audience.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.