Aug 20, 2016
In Episode #20 Eric and Neil teach you how to become a better
marketer. Start taking advantage of new technology and new
strategies, and study the marketing tactics of the pros.
Time Stamped Show Notes:
- 00:25 – How to become a better marketer
- 00:50 – Talking to the highest performers
- 01:20 – Find what’s working and what’s not
- 01:38 – Learning through reading
- 01:45 – Looking for case studies and then trying it out
- 02:30 – Look for recent studies
- 03:00 – Where to find these case studies
- 04:30 – Looking for innovative stuff
- 04:40 – Infographics that are animated
- 05:30 – Going to social sites to see what’s new and replicating
- 06:30 – Having the right mindset
- 06:40 – Persistence and stubbornness
- 08:00 – Don’t give up too quickly
- 08:15 – Look at your data and survey your customers
- 09:00 – Find out where people are dropping off and why they
- 09:20 – Quantitative and qualitative data
- 09:50 – Develop an experimentation process (Brian Balfour’s
- 10:50 – Subscribe to get more marketing tactics!
3 Key Points:
- Connect with high performers to see what’s working for
- Read case studies and model successful marketing
- Analyze your data and survey your customers.
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.