Nov 21, 2019
In episode #1208, we discuss how
BERT helps to refine Google searches and queries. It is estimated
that one in ten searches will be affected by this update and this
portion is likely to be increasing even more. Tune in to hear
practical examples of how BERT will help to produce relevant search
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Beat BERT, Google’s Latest Algorithm Update.
- [00:52] What BERT stands for
and what its implication is for users.
- [01:23] How this update helps
with search queries and a practical example.
- [02:10] Considering each search
word to produce more specific context search results.
- [02:26] The portion of searches
that will be affected by this change.
- [03:16] Google’s mission to
understand what people are looking for.
- [03:27] Why the number of
searches BERT impacts will likely increase.
- [03:43] The sites that are
getting traffic from the BERT algorithm update.
- [04:16] That’s it for
- [04:19] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: