Jan 11, 2018
In episode #529, Eric and Neil discuss strategies for becoming
"Instagram Famous." Tune in to her great tips on building
relationships, growing your following, and attracting Likes.
- [00:27] Today’s Topic: How to be Insta-Famous Without
Taking Off Your Clothes
- [00:37] Everyone on Instagram is either a
celebrity or rich. The majority of the Insta-famous people are
basically half-naked attractive people.
- [01:28] Eric follows Founder
Magazine, because he likes their content and he believes they
are adding value to his life. Tai Lopez is
another account that Eric thinks ads value.
- [02:43] The more emotional content you use, the more engagement
you will get.
- [03:13] If people don’t connect with you or your images, you
won’t gain followers.
- [03:29] Engage with other users and respond to comments on your
page as well as on other account pages.
- [03:57] Instagram tracks followers and likes; if the ratio is
off, you won’t get promoted on the app.
- [05:10] Think about who you can build a relationship with via
social media. This will help you grow your engagement and add
- [05:45] You have to be able to tell a story in order to draw
- [06:31] Partnerships with other users (photos, contests, etc.)
will help you gain followers
- [07:02] If your content is truly amazing, it will get
discovered. You always have to “one-up” people.
- [07:53] That’s it for today!
- [07:55] Go to singlegrain.com/giveaway if you want
to get in on a special giveaway opportunity!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: