Dec 6, 2019
In episode #1223, we unpack how
to translate your content to make the most of it! In 2019 there is
an over-saturation of US-centric, english-language content but a
lack in many other regions and languages. This means that by merely
transcribing and translating your existing content you can enter
into, and dominate, new markets with little effort and cost. Tune
in to hear the basics of this easy process!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How to
Actually Translate Your Content.
- [00:45] How Neil started with
the strategy a few years ago.
- [01:04] The amazing results
that Neil has experienced since implementing.
- [01:38] Some of the lessons
that Neil learned about transcribing content.
- [02:40] The dangers of working
with people who are not local and embedded in a
- [03:50] Where to find people to
do this transcription and translation work.
- [04:04] Building brands locally
and back-linking from different regions.
- [04:48] Brand clarity and
becoming known on social media and at
- [05:41] Taking advantage of the
white space that is currently available.
- [06:24] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
- [06:53] That’s it for
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: