Jan 3, 2020
In episode #1251, we look at how
you can use success gaps to steer your content marketing strategy.
So what exactly is a success gap and what does success look like
for your customers? The key is that it is not always about selling!
If you can educate and help people with all their problems, you are
more likely to succeed in the long run. Tune in today to learn more
about how to build brand trustworthiness and help your potential
customers find success.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How
Success Gaps Can Guide Your Content Marketing.
- [00:33] Success gap: what your
customers need to become successful.
- [01:45] Importance of helping
your customers solve their problems and be more
- [02:18] Building brand
awareness and trust to leverage word-of-mouth
- [02:40] Why content marketing
is essentially another way to help your potential
- [03:34] A tool to determine to
best way to help your customers: Ubersuggest.
- [04:08] That’s it for
- [04:31] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: