Dec 22, 2019
In episode #1239, we discuss the
benefits of creating a story around your business. Before people
will invest in your product or service, especially with
higher-priced items, they want to relate to you, and stories are a
great way of making yourself more relatable. Tune in to hear what
brands have made major successes with their
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:20] Today’s topic:
Storytelling in Business.
- [00:36] Examples of companies
who have made stories part of their brand.
- [01:01] Why storytelling is
such a powerful strategy in business.
- [01:22] Thinking of stories as
rollercoasters and highlighting the ups and
- [01:55] The biggest benefit to
being more relatable as a brand.
- [02:28] Realizing that your
story is about you being a guide for your
- [03:08] Picking the right time
and place to share your story.
- [03:35] How stories also help
to sell higher-priced items.
- [04:44] The importance of
stating what your plan is for guiding people.
- [05:17] Encouraging and
challenging customers to take action.
- [05:49] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: