Sep 14, 2019
In episode #1132, we look at the
new podcast dashboard from Spotify and the data it provides. This
allows you to see who is listening to you and how often, some
information on the users and what other media they are streaming.
Tune in to hear all about these new features and the ways in which
it can benefit your podcast!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: Using
Spotify's New Podcast Dashboard to Grow Faster.
- [00:40] More about these new
features on Spotify.
- [01:10] The difference between
'streams', 'starts', and listener and follower counts.
- [02:12] Should be extend the
format length of podcast?
- [02:22] Podcast data and stats
can be really misleading!
- [02:55] The demographic stats
for our show compared with our YouTube channels.
- [03:21] Who else our listeners
are tuning into!
- [03:39] That’s it for
- [03:49] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: