Mar 6, 2019
In episode #948, we discuss how
SEO will change in 2020. Tune in to hear how you can prepare for
the future of SEO.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How SEO Will Change in 2020
(And You're Not Going to Like It)
- [00:35] We have talked about
- [00:45] Voice search is going
to change everything.
- [00:55] 50% of searches will be
voice searches by 2020.
- [01:02] Voice searches will
pull from you website and give an answer, which means less traffic
- [01:55] Optimize for featured
- [02:07] Consider on building
your brand to avoid the dip in traffic you will get.
- [02:45] You have to build your
- [03:05] When you add Amazon
Polly to your site, it will take your posts and convert it to
- [03:30] Some people would
prefer to listen rather than read.
- [03:35] You need to start
preparing for the future.
- [03:58] That’s it for
- [04:02] We hit our goal of 1
Million downloads! So, we will be throwing a free event in Los
Angeles. Check out this
website if you would
like to attend. Remember: we are capping the event at 500 people,
so sign up now, if you’re interested!
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next?
Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so,
please leave a short review.
Connect with us: