Jan 26, 2019
In episode #909, we discuss how
SEO is going to change in 2019. Tune in to hear what adjustments
you will need to make.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How SEO Will Change in
- [00:46] Content marketing is
going to change.
- [01:02] Unless you are writing
something that is new, it won’t rank.
- [01:20] If you want to stand
out, try “newsjacking”, which is jumping on a trend and using it to
advance your own cause.
- [02:28] Voice search is
increasing in popularity.
- [02:31] By 2020, half of all
searches are going to be voice searches.
- [02:45] Check out Backlinko for
advice on how to prep your business for voice search.
- [02:51] Amazon Poly will take
all your long-form text and turn it into an audio file.
- [03:06] Amazon Poly increases
dwell time on your site.
- [03:30] YouTube SEO will be
- [03:45] It’s important to go
after other search engines like YouTube.
- [04:45] Chat bots cut down on
your speed score.
- [04:55] It will be important to
optimize for speed.
- [05:15] Update your content on
a regular basis.
- [05:40] That’s it for
- [05:45] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us
know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: