Nov 19, 2018
In episode #841, we discuss how
SEO is going to change in 2019. Tune in to hear what is on the
horizon for Internet marketing.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How SEO Will Change in
- [00:44] The change is going to
- [01:05] Over the last few
years, the more links you build, the higher your
- [01:25] Links are still
powerful, but brands rank and retain their rank long
- [02:22] If you build a brand,
you are virtually indestructible.
- [03:05] To build a brand, you
need to engage in many different marketing aspects: SEO, social,
content marketing, etc.
- [03:25] You used to be able to
build a brand through a single channel, but now you need to
leverage every channel you can.
- [03:45] SEO alone doesn’t work
as well as it used to.
- [04:15] Eric got a lead that
came in through a YouTube video posted on Facebook.
- [04:45] Be patient: you won’t
see much action in the first 3-6 months of building your
- [05:08] That’s it for
- [05:22] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please
leave a short review.
Connect with us: