Jan 2, 2019
In episode #885, we discuss how
sending fewer emails will actually generate more traffic. Tune in
to hear why you should send fewer emails.
We have committed to throwing a
FREE Marketing School Live Event in Los Angeles, once Marketing
School reaches 1M downloads in a 30 day period. Take action: Rate,
review, subscribe, and SHARE. Check the progress here!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:27] Today’s Topic:
How Sending Fewer Emails Will
Generate You More Traffic
- [00:40] Gmail and other
providers all have filtering systems in place.
- [01:30] Stop emailing people
who do not open your emails on a regular basis.
- [01:45] Mailchimp will help you figure out which people to cut
from your list.
- [02:25] Convertkit has tools that will help you with this, as
- [02:54] Look at your email list
and make sure you’re not sending emails to a general account and
prune any of those addresses from your list.
- [03:45] Email isn’t dead yet,
so it’s important to look at this!
- [03:49] That’s it for
- [03:53] Go here to see how many downloads the show is getting.
Also rate and review to help us meet our goal of 1 Million
downloads per month. Hopefully, we’ll see you at the live event in
Leave some feedback:
- What should we talk about
next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this
episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with us: