Mar 16, 2020
In episode #1323, we talk about
how pricing can be one of your biggest levers. In crowded and
competitive markets, you can use your pricing model as a way to get
an advantage over your peers and capture the audience that is up
for grabs. Tune in to hear some examples of how companies you know
are doing this smartly!
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES:
- [00:25] Today’s topic: How
Pricing Can Be One of Your Biggest Levers.
- [00:39] Examples of big
companies using reduced rates to grow.
- [01:38] Understanding your
market and pitching at the right level.
- [03:05] Pricing as a
differentiator from competitors in a crowded market.
- [03:39] The biggest winners in
the online startup game at the moment.
- [05:05] To stay updated with
events and learn more about our mastermind, go to the
Marketing School site
for more information.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode:
Leave Some Feedback:
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short
Connect with Us: